Re: Pilot Manager: CSA version

> SO, could anyone who has gone through it please provide
> any of the details that could help others?  Ideally
> that information could be pulled together into some sort
> of table like:
>
> 	2.6			FCS version is fine.
> 	2.5.1			You need Patch XXXX

Here's what I know.  Hopefully a CDE expert can tell us more.

	2.4		CDE 1.0.2 won't cut the mustard.  Use CDE 1.1 FCS.

	2.5.1		FCS version is CDE 1.1_50 which doesn't work.
			Upgrade to CDE 1.1 FCS.

	2.6		FCS version (CDE 1.2) works fine

I hope that helps.  You can easily determine which version of CDE
you have installed on your system:

	% /usr/ccs/bin/mcs -p /usr/dt/lib/libcsa.so

Which, on my system returns:

	"CDEVersion1.2":sparc:26Jun97-20:13:32

90% of the bug reports I'm getting now are because people have
an old version of CDE on either their local system or their
calendar server system.  There's really not much I can do about
that.  Time to start bugging your sysadm to upgrade your machines...

			-Bharat