Re: Pilot Manager: CSA version

Suggestion:

I think a lot of us (especially those outside of sun) will
need to upgrade their CDE software, since 2.5.1 didn't
ship with the version that is required and 2.6 has
barely shipped in FCS form outside of Sun.

SO, could anyone who has gone through it please provide
any of the details that could help others?  Ideally
that information could be pulled together into some sort
of table like:

	2.6			FCS version is fine.
	2.5.1			You need Patch XXXX

--Robert