> Active Conduits (in order):
>
> - Backup, v1.008 (early-access)
> - Installer, v1.009 (early-access2)
> - SendMail, v0.803
> - SyncCM, v1.102
> - SyncMemo, v1.8 (early-access2)
> - SyncTime, v1.02

Okay, for note-comparing purposes:

I use the same set of conduits (minus SendMail, although I have used
it in the past).  I also use SyncToDo v0.204.  Were you seeing the
same problem that Sharon mentions?  I'm running Solaris 9 Build 39,
and I'm using Gnome 1.4 for my desktop, but I have used Pilotmanager
without problems on Solaris 8 and CDE.

I don't really have any ideas why SyncAB would behave the way you two
have described, but I was hoping we might turn up something that would
give us a clue.  I've been looking at the SyncAB.pm conduit, but I'm
not very strong with Perl.  Perhaps I can come up with a debug version
that is more verbose, which you guys could use to see what's going
wrong.  If I can, I'll let you know.

--
Scott Thurston                        /\      Scott.Thurston@xxxxxxx
SAN Utilities, Network Storage       /vv\/\   303-272-3151