Re: [PilotMgr] address book sync fails

Jeff Solof wrote:

> Never worked for me either.  In fact, it would delete all the entries I
> had!
>
> Apparently the conduit is quite old and hasn't worked in a while.
>
> Sharon Knowles wrote:
> >
> > Please reply direct, I'm not yet on this alias.
> >
> > I have never been able to sync my address book regardless of
> > how I configure it (vcard, file or rolo). There is nothing in
> > the hotsync log indicating what the problem is. Pilotmgr itself
> > completely locks up and my palm errors that it lost connection to
> > host.
> >
> > Ideas are greatly appreciated. I really don't want to recreate my
> > address book yet again. :)

I'm using SyncAB v0.96 BETAp1 - it works fine for me.  What version of
the SyncAB conduit are you both using?

Other things that might be important to know:

-What OS version are you running?
-What other conduits are you running?
-In what order does Pilotmanager run the conduits?
-Do any of your other conduits work correctly?

--
Scott Thurston                        /\      Scott.Thurston@xxxxxxx
SAN Utilities, Network Storage       /vv\/\   303-272-3151