[PilotMgr] address book sync fails

Please reply direct, I'm not yet on this alias.

I have never been able to sync my address book regardless of
how I configure it (vcard, file or rolo). There is nothing in
the hotsync log indicating what the problem is. Pilotmgr itself
completely locks up and my palm errors that it lost connection to
host.

Ideas are greatly appreciated. I really don't want to recreate my
address book yet again. :)

TIA
-Sharon