Solaris based phone list GUI tool anyone?

Anybody have any recommendations for a Solaris based tool (maybe Tcl/Tk)
for managing personal contacts.
We keep one central list for the office that everyone shares.
I'd like others to be able to use/update the database,
so it has to be useable by people who don't have a Pilot.
Ideally it would use either the pilot or the namelistx database
format, but if not, I guess it's Perl to the rescue to periodically merge
it into my Pilot Address book.
Anybody else doing something like this?

Mitch

--
Mitch Silverstein                       mitch.silverstein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sun Microsystems Computer Company               Phone   (717) 730-5504