Re: private appointments, How to ?

> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:07:55 -0800 (PST)
> From: Dan Mick <dan.mick@West>
> Subject: Re: private appointments, How to ?
> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tom.Vanpeer@Holland
> Content-Md5: EHS1lLFggig8YzhlLMmunA==
>

> > Is there a way to treat appointments marked as "private" on the PalmPilot,
> differently in calendartool. That could mean either not loading them or hiding
> them ("Others See Nothing"). Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Regards,
> >
> > Tom.
>
> Did you even look at the conduit configuration screen for SyncCM?

Yes Dan, I even did that, but thanks for the hint anyway. Apparently I have an older version of PilotManagerthan what is currently
used in the US. The version we have here for downloading on our website is 1.008 and not 1.100. The reason, as I was told by some
senior colleague (thanks Luc) is that 1.008 is the version that runs on our ENS supported workstation configuration (Solaris + CDE
+ Perl), and 1.001 does not.

Tom.