Pilot Manager problems

I apologize if this is a very simple problem.  I know
nothing about perl and I think my ignorance is getting
me in trouble that I would normally fix.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

  Solaris 2.5.1
  Perl: version 5.004_01

  PilotManager: v1.008 sun4_solaris release

My latest problem:

Can't load
for module Data::Dumper: ld.so.1: /usr/local/bin/perl: fatal: relocation
error: symbol not found: tmps_floor: referenced in
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00401/DynaLoader.pm line 155.
 at /home/michaelc/pilotmgr,v1.008/PilotMgr/Pilot.pm line 3
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/michaelc/pilotmgr,v1.008/PilotMgr/Pilot.pm line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PilotManager line 98.

The DynaLoader.pm code indicates that the problem is often in the
"initialisation <sic> C code of the extension XS file."  Of course
to a non-perl user this means nothing.
*      This is a public mailing list!      *
*  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
*            information here!             *

SourceForge.net Logo