Re: potentially off topic

> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: potentially off topic
> From: Gary.Foster@Corp (Gary D. Foster)
> Date: 20 Jun 1997 16:25:42 -0700

>     Thomas> http://userzweb.lightspeed.net/~gregh/pilot/jump/ is the
>     Thomas> direct path to the jump homepage.
>
> Ok, is there a version of the ASDK and jump for Solaris?  And has
> anyone gotten Xcopilot to compile under Solaris?  I got it to compile
> under Linux (sparc linux, actually) just fine, but not solaris.
>
> -- Gary F.

Gary,

Did you by any chance get these errors???

>------------- start of included message -------------<
gcc -Wall -pipe -O5 -c custom.c
In file included from /usr/include/termios.h:13,
                 from custom.c:43:
/usr/include/sys/termios.h:376: parse error before `uint32_t'
/usr/include/sys/termios.h:376: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
custom.c: In function `do_cycles':
custom.c:1447: warning: implicit declaration of function `memset'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `custom.o'
Current working directory /opt/local/pilot/src/xcopilot-v0.4/mc68k
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `xcopilot'