Re: calendar entrys with no time

> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:20:02 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: Adrian Letzner - Sun Germany Berlin SE <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: calendar entrys with no time
> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Content-Md5: ASXNd6yEtRZZuKrOeRgDqg==
>
> i am a sun employee and i use the pilotmanager with cde on solaris 2.6(beta).
if i have an entry within my pilot that has no date i always get an cde-calender
entry like:

> start: 	0341
> end:	0342
>
> any ideas?

This is a bug in dtcm. I filed a bug a bug report (1263052) on this last August.
 As far as I can tell this bug has not even been evaluated yet, let alone fixed.
 You may want to file a higher priority bug report.

bromo (Robert Abramovitz)