Re: calendar entrys with no time

3:41 am is the "magic" time given to no time appointments.  It is,
by no means, the only flag that designates it as no time.  There
is an attribute, designated Show Time, that is set to False as well.

-JF

    John Francis S. Unson         Sun Microsystems, Inc. (SunSoft)
    CDE Foundation/Applications   2550 Garcia Ave., MTV 21-122
    jf.unson@xxxxxxxxxxx          Mountain View, CA 94043-1100
    (415) 336-2728                (415) 336-5178 (FAX)

You can usually tell when I'm happy by the fact that I've gained
weight.
			- Super Model Christy Turlington