Re: Memory usage of PilotMgr

> Pilotmgr is great, but...  its also a memory pig.  I haven't had a
> chance to dig into the code yet, but the standard RSS on our system is
> about 30MB.   I have to assume that a good piece of this is the data
> (I'm guessing, stored in hashed arrays?)  We should try to reduce its
> "footprint".  Any pointers on where to start?

Yep, that's one of the aspects of using a weakly typed scripting
language with built in memory allocation and garbage collection.
It allows you to keep all your data structures in memory and be
a resource pig.

For now, there's not much I can do about this particular problem.
I'm still focussing on getting functionality to work properly.
However, I'll put this on my long-range ToDo list.

		-Bharat