[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- From: Bryant Durrell <durrell@acamar>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-to: Bryant Durrell <durrell@acamar>
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
>Hi Charles.. I'm writing the SyncAB module.
>I'm curious to know if you have a favorite tool you would like to see SyncAB
>talk to on your Sun. I'm currently syncing with Rolo, which to be honest is
>So, if anyone has suggestions for a good address book tool tell me now and
>I'll see what I can do!
You know, I'd like to see it sync with an ASCII file with tab separated
fields, with hooks to run a post-sync script analogous to the current
pre-sync script. I don't think anyone responding to date has asked for
the same address book tool, so why not go for flexibility?