Re: pilotmgr funtionality

>Hi Charles.. I'm writing the SyncAB module.
>I'm curious to know if you have a favorite tool you would like to see SyncAB
>talk to on your Sun.  I'm currently syncing with Rolo, which to be honest is
>really weak.
>So, if anyone has suggestions for a good address book tool tell me now and
>I'll see what I can do!

You know, I'd like to see it sync with an ASCII file with tab separated
fields, with hooks to run a post-sync script analogous to the current
pre-sync script.  I don't think anyone responding to date has asked for
the same address book tool, so why not go for flexibility?

-- Bryant

SourceForge.net Logo