[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- To: Alan Harder <Alan.Harder@Corp>
- Subject: Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- From: Pom Bajar <Pom.Bajar@Eng>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, charles.jordan@West
- In-reply-to: "Your message with ID" <199704181727.KAA18802@moshpit.Corp.Sun.COM>
- Reply-to: Pom Bajar <Pom.Bajar@Eng>
Rolo or xrolo is very week. Reverse Engineering what the PC apps
have would probably be better.
Maybe even tie it as a secondary library for nametool ( now someone
needs to contact the owner of nametool - or its javatized successor ).
»> I need. The most important data that I carry around in my daytimer are the
»> 200+ contact entries and various to-do lists. I eagerly await the
»> introduction of SyncAB and SyncToDo :)
»Hi Charles.. I'm writing the SyncAB module.
»I'm curious to know if you have a favorite tool you would like to see SyncAB
»talk to on your Sun. I'm currently syncing with Rolo, which to be honest is
»So, if anyone has suggestions for a good address book tool tell me now and
»I'll see what I can do!
» - Alan