[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- To: mindless@moshpit (Alan Harder)
- Subject: Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- From: Gary.Foster@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Gary D. Foster)
- Date: 18 Apr 1997 10:46:41 -0700
- Cc: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, charles.jordan@West
- In-reply-to: mindless@moshpit's message of Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:27:06 -0700
- References: <199704181727.KAA18802@moshpit.Corp.Sun.COM>
mindless@moshpit (Alan Harder) writes:
> > I need. The most important data that I carry around in my daytimer are the
> > 200+ contact entries and various to-do lists. I eagerly await the
> > introduction of SyncAB and SyncToDo :)
> Hi Charles.. I'm writing the SyncAB module.
> I'm curious to know if you have a favorite tool you would like to see SyncAB
> talk to on your Sun. I'm currently syncing with Rolo, which to be honest is
> really weak.
> So, if anyone has suggestions for a good address book tool tell me now and
> I'll see what I can do!
How about BBDB in emacs? That's where I store all *my* contact info.
-- Gary F.