Re: Calendar Syncing Problem

>From gherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fri Aug  1 16:00:05 1997
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: George Herman <gherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Calendar Syncing Problem
To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just bought a Pilot and tried to sync, for the first time, with the Calendar
on my Sun workstation. I tried unsuccessfully 3 times to load my Calendar Manager
into the Pilot.  On the 4th try, it loaded successfully -- sort of!  I now have
2,540 records in my Date Book, as each entry in my Calendar Manager appears 4
times in my Pilot Date Book.  Any idea how I can re-sync somehow to delete the
duplicate items?  I called Pilot Tech Support, but they suggest a hard boot,
which will require a hotsyncfrom my backup plus re-installation of all non-Pilot
installed programs....

--George