No PilotManager updates for a while :-(

Hi, guys --

	Bug reports and feedback have been rolling in.  Yay!  Alas,
	I just had my right ACL reconstructed and will be out of work for
	a while.  This means that I'm not going to have any time to
	work on PilotManager probably until the end of the month.

	For those of you with show-stopper problems, my apologies.
	Right now there's not much I can do about it.  Please keep
	sending in feedback, I read all the emails and will keep
	adding things to my ToDo list...

			-Bharat