[PilotMgr] No backups?

I received several messages today when trying to do a Backup today--one
for each application (many) I have on my PalmVx. I have done successful
backups before, but it now appears that the sync function doesn't
recognize the db's in my pilot......???

Any ideas? Messages from the pilotmanager verbatim:

Database 'AddressDB' no longer exists on the Pilot
removing it from the Backup conduit.

Database 'ApotisDoc' no longer exists on the Pilot
removing it from the Backup conduit.

Database 'Alarmlist' no longer exists on the Pilot
removing it from the Backup conduit.

Database 'DatebookDB' no longer exists on the Pilot
removing it from the Backup conduit.

Database 'ExpenseDB' no longer exists on the Pilot
removing it from the Backup conduit.

and on and on and on.......

Thanks in advance.

Curt