Problems installing pilotManager on RedHat Linux 4.2

Hi Everyone,

I checked the mailing list archive and this problem seems to be
somewhat different than what other people have had.  I am running a
Linux RedHat 4.2 machine.  Perl is the latest RPM that RedHat put out
last month and is 5.00401.  It seems to be compiled with 5.003
compatibility.

If I download the binaries and run PilotManager I get the following
error:

Can't load
'/home/walter/pilotmgr/pilotmgr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/auto/Tk/Tk.so'
for module Tk: File not found at
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00401/DynaLoader.pm line 155.

 at (eval 1) line 1
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 1) line 1.

Although they are not on the web page I managed to download the 5.003
versions of the binaries for Linux(thinking there might be a problem
with the compatibility mode) and have the same problem.  The file
Tk.so definitely exists(its in the tk tar file) so I assume there is
some problem with the dynamic loading.

So as far as I can tell I have the right version of Perl installed.  I
don't have TkPerl installed anywhere else.  Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

-Chris Walter
walter@xxxxxxxxxxxx