Error in pilot-link/Perl5 test

Hello, I reported earlier that my Tk version problems seem to be
over, and here's another update.

I downloaded pilot-link.0.8.9, scraped off 0.8.7, and did the
install thing as specified.

The last things that README.porting says to do is:
	cd Perl5
	perl Makefile.PL
	make install
This all seems to be OK, but the Perl5/README file also mentions
a "make test".  Seems like a good idea:

	[rro@poulenc Perl5]# make test
	PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl -I./blib/arch -I./blib/lib
	-I/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00403 -I/usr/lib/perl5 test.pl
	What port should I use [/dev/cua3]:
	make: *** [test_dynamic] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Maybe this is because of other Pilot Manager difficulties I have
not yet gotten to in a later phase of Setup, but at this point
Setup still tells me I don't have the right binary of PDA::Pilot.

Is it time to let this project rest, and restart from scratch
next month?

--
| Rod Oldehoeft                    | Voice: 505/665-3663       |