v1.008 to v1.100 Question

I was able to install v1.008 of PilotManager with out any problems onto my
Untra workstation.  However when I try to run v1.100 (Full Version) I get the
following message in my console:

	Locating Perl 5...
	Perl 5 found [at /usr/dist/share/perl,v5.003/5bin.sun4/perl5]
	Please wait...
	Configuring PilotManager...
		You do not have the correct binary of the PDA::Pilot module
		installed in either your PilotManager distribution or your
		perl installation.

		Please read README.porting for information about how to
	        download and install this module.

I am not Unix literate and any help in solving this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks...chris