CDE library question

I just subscribed to this email alias a few minutes ago. A coworker of
mine said that an email came out earlier today re: the CDE library out
of date error message. Could someone please forward that email to me?
I'm trying to install pilotmgr and I get the message stating that my
CDE libraries appear to be obsolete. I'd like to avoid having to install
a new version of CDE if possible.

Thx,

-Greg