Re: PilotManager bug or feature?

Hi all Piloteer's,

I have, at least for me a very strange phenomenon with pilotmeneger on my sparc 4.
Maybe someone has a tip?!?

If I have my craddle plugged in the time when i start pilotmanager, i'm unable to
to a hotsync, because every time when i start the hotsync in the pilotmanager i'm
egtting an error alost immediatly. I figured out how to overcome this situation:
Just unplug the craddle and thereafter start the hotsync. plug in the connection
and do the hotsync. after this is done all sync's are ok until i restart pilot
manager.

???????

andy

--
|Andreas Pleschutznig |Voice: +43 1 29129 4960                      |
|SAT GesmbH & Co      |e-mail: andy@xxxxxxxxx                       |

begin:          vcard
fn:             Andreas Pleschutznig
n:              Pleschutznig;Andreas
org:            SAT Ges.m.b.H.
adr:            Ruthnergasse 1;;;Vienna;;1210;Austria
email;internet: andy@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:       +43 1 29129 4960
tel;fax:        +43 1 2928 838
tel;home:       Cell.: +43 664 223 1509