Re: PilotManager bug or feature?

> From: zamboni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Diego Zamboni)
>
> mbier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> > 09/14/97 21:13:50   Unable to create 'Product Marketing' in Calendar Manager
> > 09/14/97 21:13:50   Unable to create 'Paychecks!!' in Calendar Manager
>
> I have seen those errors when I have some kind of repeating appointment in the
> Pilot that can't be handled by CM. For example, I had an appointment that
> repeated Monday and Thursday, and on CM you can only create M-W-F or T-Th.
> What I had to do was to create two weekly repeating entries: one on Tuesdays
> and one on Thursdays.

This, too has been fixed in the next release.  You can now sync
any type of appointment from either side.  However, I've noticed
that if you sync a really bizarre appointment from the Pilot
(say, every third week on M-Tu-Fr) it will appear properly on the
Calendar Manager...but you won't be able to edit it effectively
because Calendar Manager can't update those types of appointments.

			-Bharat