Re: "Doc" utility converter and Unix MailPack?

John Simmons <jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Also, has anyone been able to compile the "makedoc" utility for the
> pilot "doc" reader program?
> If not, I have attached the source, in case anyone wants to play
> with it.  I don't know how to compile this using the given tools on
> /usr/dist.

Compiled absolutely fine for me using gcc.

The binary is available via SWAN (sun internal only) at:

-- Gary F.
*      This is a public mailing list!      *
*  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
*            information here!             *

SourceForge.net Logo