cannot interpret PilotManager

PilotManager requires perl version 5.002 but I only have (so far) the 5.001

When I try to run PilotManager (after uncompressing
pilotmgr_v1.008.sun4-solaris.tar.gz) I got the following error message:
Can't use subscript on ref-to-glob cast at
/proj/ur/usr/yvan/pilotmgr/lib/Data/Dumper.pm line 368, near "$k}"
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/proj/ur/usr/yvan/pilotmgr/PilotMgr/Pilot.pm line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at PilotManager line 95.

Any idea what I can do (appart from upgrading perl ;-)?
It is time for me to learn some perl, I guess!

*      This is a public mailing list!      *
*  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
*            information here!             *

SourceForge.net Logo