Re: Blown away calendars

| Sorry to continue this thread so long on the main alias but
| since SyncCM is one of the main reasons for folks to be using
| PilotManager I thought this information might be useful to
| everybody...

Robert --

	Ok, that's also been on my ToDo list for a while and is
	something that I could implement fairly easily.  I'll work on
	that.

	However, the acid test is this: after the sync and SyncCM
	deleted a bunch of your Calendar Manager appointments -- were
	the calendars in sync?  If they were then we need to identify
	what exactly the problem is.  If not it's a bug and I need to
	fix it.

	The common case is if you accidentally use pilot-xfer and delete
	your DatebookDB from the Pilot then do a sync.  SyncCM will see
	that all of your appointments have been deleted from the Pilot
	and will oblige by deleting them all from the Calendar Manager.
	As far as SyncCM is concerned, this is totally normal.

	To deal with this, the next rev of SyncCM (hopefully out today)
	will have a "Reset SyncCM" button that you can click in case of
	massive deletions on either side.  That will cause your calendars
	to be re-merged from scratch.

				-Bharat