Re: calendar manager

> I just switched over to CDE and tried to run pilotmanager v1.007 and found
> that it just deleted 536 records off my pro pilot.  Is there something
> different that I should do under CDE using the calendar.

What does "switching to CDE" mean?  You were using the Openwin desktop
and then started using the CDE desktop?  In that case your calendar
should remain the same so there shouldn't be any changes.  Did you
modify your SyncCM settings in any way?

After PilotManager deleted the records off of your PalmPilot, were
your calendars in sync according to the settings in SyncCM?

			-Bharat