sun PIM?

Is anyone working on an integrated PIM for solaris that will take
advantage of all this new synchronization functionality?  Sure, we can
sync it to calendar manager, and I know plans are in the works to sync
up address books, and I wrote an app to convert between different
address book formats but what about a complete integrated PIM that
duplicates the functionality of the pilot desktop so I don't have to
have all these different converters and utility things?

Just a thought...

-- Gary F.
*      This is a public mailing list!      *
*  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
*            information here!             *

SourceForge.net Logo