Re: Address book viewer?

John Salmi sez:
> Hi fellow pilots.  Has anyone done, or even thought about, an address book
> tool to use with the pilot, under solaris?
>
> If not, let's talk about it.  I'm feeling the need to code perl again.

Hi John-

I have a fully functional conduit that works with Rolo.  I haven't released
it yet because it's not totally robust plus you have manually modify your
Rolo records to conform to a specific format to make syncing possible..
(if you're starting with only pilot records then it's easy)

If anyone out there wants to try this early version let me know.  I will
release it when it's more complete, but I don't know when that will be.. :)

	- Alan