"Connection Lost" bug (potentially) fixed...

Greetings --

	I have a possible bugfix for the "connection lost" bug.
	This bug manifests itself usually when the SyncCM conduit
	is in operation.  The pilot times out during the transfer
	but SyncCM eventually hangs and PilotManager has to be
	killed.

	If you're experiencing this problem and have a few minutes
	today to test out a new patch, please get in touch with me
	and I'll zap you a copy of the patched conduit.  If all
	goes well I'll release the new version on Monday or so.

				-Bharat