[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: Xcopilot (was Re: [Fwd: PalmPilot kernel])
- To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Xcopilot (was Re: [Fwd: PalmPilot kernel])
- From: Gary.Foster@Corp (Gary D. Foster)
- Date: 28 Apr 1997 11:32:44 -0700
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of Mon, 28 Apr 1997 14:10:36 -0400
- References: <199704281810.OAA09654@unagi.ny.ubs.com>
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
rct@xxxxxxxxxx (Robert C. Terzi) writes:
> The Pilot emulator has been ported to Unix.
> It's called xcopilot. The last version that I saw
> was 0.4 as of April 9th. I haven't had time to get it build yet...
> BTW, It needs a library called Xpm that I haven't had time to look for.
> I've included the readme below.
I've got libXpm, it's available via netmounted directory at:
Knock yourself out. :)
-- Gary F.