Debugging pilotmgr connection?

I've tried everything I can think of to get my pilot to connect with
PilotMgr, and I was wondering if there's a way to get the libraries to
print out debugging information (not the perl -- I can handle that
part).  What's happening is that, after I hit the Hotsynch buttons on
PilotMgr and Pilot, nothing happens: the Tk screen freezes, and the
pilot times out.  I know the low-level connection is good, because I
can send text between kermit and pilot-online, using the same port
configuration.

-pnf

SourceForge.net Logo