[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Debugging pilotmgr connection?
- To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Debugging pilotmgr connection?
- From: Peter Fraenkel <pnf@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:01:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gusick@xxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
I've tried everything I can think of to get my pilot to connect with
PilotMgr, and I was wondering if there's a way to get the libraries to
print out debugging information (not the perl -- I can handle that
part). What's happening is that, after I hit the Hotsynch buttons on
PilotMgr and Pilot, nothing happens: the Tk screen freezes, and the
pilot times out. I know the low-level connection is good, because I
can send text between kermit and pilot-online, using the same port