[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: Fix pilotmgr/alias.html
- To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fix pilotmgr/alias.html
- From: bharat@shadow (Bharat Mediratta)
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 20:19:32 -0700
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
> You need to change shadow.corp to shadow.corp.sun.com in that page,
> don't you?
Yes. I've fixed all references to 'shadow.corp' (I hope).
> Also, do you have to run the SunCM sync operation on a Sun?
> Does the conduit software require a Sun?
Yes. PilotManager uses binaries that require Solaris 2.4 or better
running on a Sun SPARCstation. I'm not going to do any other flavors