Re: libcsa problems

Gunes,

Thanks for the link.

I did get the module and was able to install it, but when I tried to
run PilotManager it complained that the data was in the wrong format,
and that I needed to run sdtcm_convert.

Is that supposed to be the case?  If so, should I have this
sdtcm_convert program somewhere?  If not, is there something else I
need to do to make this work?

Thanks,

Sam Kamens