Re: new SyncCM calander names...???

I also installed PilotManager 1.1006Beta-6 and experienced the
same problems. I made the convert to the new CDE format and
now get the following error:

10/24/97 10:43:20   Error: Csa logon failed: X-DT SERVICE NOT REGISTERED
(151257119) at /home/tschaefe/pilotmgr,v1.100-BETA-6/SyncCM/cm.pm line 122.
                     at ./PilotManager line 1774
10/24/97 10:43:20   No changes
10/24/97 10:43:20   SyncCM encountered an error during operation
                    To avoid causing further complications, the next
                    calendar sync will be a full sync.

Tom