Problems starting 1.1

Sorry to post yet another question about libcsa.
Can't get the new version to run without an error
about libcsa.

I'm using an ENS supported workstation running
CDE 1.1, so I deleted the e-mails which explained
how to test if the correct library versions were
present, assuming as I had 1.1 it would just work.

Of course it doesn't. I can see libcsa in /usr/dt/lib
and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set, any ideas ?

Can someone resend the tests.

Thanks

Robert.