Re: SUN Internal Remote Access via Pilot

Mike wrote:
->
->All:
->
->I do use Hand Stamp and it works just fine. If you do not pre-enter a password
->it prompts you for one once you've logged in. Simply type in the code your
->enigma card gives you and you are off.
->
->Another neat feature is that it allows you to configure up to five different
->mail sites. In my case I have an ISP address with Pac Bell also where I've
->pre-loaded my password.
->
->Mike

Good deal Mike.. I just tried it, and haven't had much luck.. can you post
your connection script, modem setup, etc. to the list? (or at least send it
to me. #:))..

Thanks.

	-Guy