>From Siamak.Nazari@eng Tue Oct  7 11:30:30 1997
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:30:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Siamak Nazari <Siamak.Nazari@eng>
Subject: Pilot Question?
To: Bharat.Mediratta@Corp
Content-MD5: 4OAjqTfQF4Y4gKAY5N4M9w==

So I just got the Pilot Manager to work, it is awsome.
Now only if I could use the the xcopilot package, it seems
that I need the pilot.rom program, and ideas about a location.
Also is there a way to easily parse the Backuped up ToDo
lists. I want a command line way of showing the top todo list items.

thanks
siamak

----- End Included Message -----