To sync the Calendar without certain records

Hi,

To begin with: Reply to my mail address as I'm not on this alias!

I use my Pilot to record all my events (work & private). Now I want
to be able to sync just my work related entries with my CM on
my workstation. I've tried to mark my private records with "Private"
but they are still transferred to my CM. Has any body done a fix for
this?

One way, I suppose, would be to let all private entries begin with
PRIVATE: and then filter them in the perlscript. Has anybody done
anything like this?

In hope of an answer,
Johan

Johan Hammar, Service Account Manager

Sun Microsystem AB, Box 51, S-164 94 Kista, Sweden
Tel: +46 - (0)8 623 91 55, Fax: +46 - (0)8 623 91 02
e-mail1: Johan.Hammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, e-mail2: Johan.Hammar@xxxxxx