v1.100-BETA-6 available

Hi, guys --

	Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports for BETA-5.  Almost
	everything reported was pretty minor.  I've rolled many little
	fixes into this new release of PilotManager and I'm happy to say
	that it's looking pretty solid.

	The standard disclaimer applies.  I won't reiterate it here for
	the sake of brevity :-)

	As always, you can download a copy of the app from:

		http://playground.sun.com/~bharat/pilotmgr.html

	If I don't hear lots of bug reports for this release, I'll assume
	that it works fine and make it the FCS release.

				-Bharat

P.S.	Bay Area folks, don't forget the handy 415-to-650 script in
	the contrib/bharat-mediratta directory...way faster than doing
	it by hand!