Preferences

Each time I run PilotManager, I have to configure it anew. It appears to be
ignoring the preferences file, even though it updates it to the values
reflected in the previous instantiation. Then, after PilotManager exits,
the preferences file is reset to "factory defaults".  I am running Solaris
2.5.1 on a Sparc Ultra-2.

Has anyone else experienced this?

--Steve Newman