bug?

Just downloaded the app, great piece of code, and a welcome addition
to my Pilot.  I was afraid I was going to have to get a (blech) Win95
machine.  Um, could you port MSWord now? :)

There seems to be a tiny bug/feature I see.  When you sync the Pilot appt
with the CM, for example, the Pilot lists "dinner" from 5:30-6:30 but
when I sync it to CM and view it there, it lists it at 5PM, with a
text of "dinner, 5:30-6:30".  Hope this makes sense.

| Dan |
--
Dan Simoes                                dans@xxxxxxx
ANS Communications 		http://coimbra.ans.net/dans.html