Re: PilotManager News

Well, actually, PilotManager is on PilotGear, but to find it ...  I
spent way too much time the other day SLOWLY (can you say ARGH) paging
thru all their catagories to see what was there.  I noticed
PilotManager under the "Utilities" catagory!  So see, it's there, it's
just hidden.

- Mark

(  All opinions, of course, are my own.     ) Mako, WCDex - a 110v dog in
 ) Mark Donnell <donnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (  a 220v outlet & SAR wannabe
(      http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~donnell/  ) Bookmarks at http://