v1.009 BETA-4 released

Greetings --

	I've tracked down *some* of the problems with the BETA-3 release
	and fixed them.  Basically, I fixed any bugs that I could
	reproduce on my local machine.

	The new BETA-4 release is much more stable.  If it doesn't crash
	on you, it's much superior to v1.008 and I recommend it.  If it
	does crash for you, please file a bug report and then go back to
	using v1.008.  If I don't get a slew of bug reports, I'll
	probably make BETA-4 the official v1.009 release.

	And now for a quick Q/A session:

	Q: Does it still have bugs?