Re: Another feature I would like to see

The Pilot keeps very good track of which records have been modified,
so if nothing has been changed on the Pilot it should be very fast.
However, it's not a real portable solution to check the datestamp
of the callog file because that's probably not going to work on
any system that doesn't use rpc.cmsd.  In fact, rpc.cmsd may go away
in some later rev of CDE and be replaced with something entirely new.

In my copious spare time, I'm looking into making SyncCM fully CDE
compliant.  It's my hope that the CSA interface to CDE calendars will
keep better track of modified records and make the whole process a
lot faster.

As for me, I always forget that I added something to my calendar, so
I sync my Pilot whenever I'm about to leave my desk for more than a
couple of minutes...

				-Bharat