Re: Blown away calendars

I wish there were a verbose log mode, one that would dump out all the
logic PilotManager was going through. i.e.  "Deleting appt in cm 'Buy
Milk' on 7/2/97 - Pilot removed appt", etc.

I caught PilotManager deleting the appt's from CM by "follow"ing the
callog file.  I didn't have any other info to support this "bug",
other than that it did happen.