PilotManager: date range is too wide?

I have had varying success loading my calendar onto my Pilot.
I started with just a few months, and after repeated attempts
and lots of "date range is too wide" errors I got my whole
1997 calendar onto my Pilot.  But now it seems I always get
this error.  I don't think it's a memory problem, because
in the past I have seen this error, retried, and seen it
work the second time.  Any ideas?

Brian.Holtz@xxxxxxxxxxx		http://infobot.eng.sun.com/~holtz
				http://angelfire.com/ca/BrianHoltz