Re: PilotManager colors

> > I'm running PilotManager on a Solaris box, exporting my display to my
> > sunos.4.1.3 box.  Is "darkred" a non-standard color name?  Or am I
> > running with non-standard colors?
> >
> > $ pilotmgr,v1.007/PilotManager
> > New conduit 'Installer' added to the inactive conduit list
> > unknown color name "darkred" at pilotmgr,v1.007/PilotManager line 199.
>
> legba:$ grep -i darkred /usr/openwin/lib/X11/rgb.txt
> 139   0   0             DarkRed
>
> Hmm, looks like the case is incorrect.  Change it in your source to
> 'DarkRed' and see if that helps.

I'm not sure what the right thing to do about this kind of
problem is:

shadow% grep -i darkred /usr/openwin/lib/X11/rgb.txt
139   0   0             DarkRed

shadow% showrgb | grep -i darkred
139   0   0             darkred

On my machine, it's recognized with lowercase.  As, I suspect, it
is on most Solaris machines.

By the way, you know that you have to hook your Pilot up to the
machine that you're actually running on, not the one that you're
sending the display to...

		-Bharat