Re: can't get memos or update scripts to work

> From owner-pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thu Apr 24 19:53:51 1997
> From: Gordon.Bancroft@Corp (Gordon Bancroft)
> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: can't get memos or update scripts to work
>
> Does anyone have hints for how to make the memos directory work
> with SyncMemo Version 1.01? I made a directory Memos under SyncMemos
> and put everything there and I get the following error messages:
>

> cat: cannot open 0
> cat: cannot open 0
> Use of uninitialized value during global destruction.
> Use of uninitialized value during global destruction.
> Use of uninitialized value during global destruction.
> Use of uninitialized value during global destruction.

That looks like the same problem I ran into.  I solved it
by putting an explicit path to the 'sum' program into
SyncMemo.pm (I'm a 4.x wannabe, so /usr/ucb is in my
path before /usr/bin, and /usr/bin/sum != /usr/ucb/sum)

A context diff is attached (maybe this could find its
way into the source).  Or, you could just change your path.

I hope this helps.

	Dave